Helping employees get prepared for cycling or walking to work…
Employees of Travel for Cambridgeshire membership organisations are eligible for discounts in selected cycle shops.
This includes up to 10% off…..
- New bicycles
- Bike accessories and servicing
- Cycle training
- Clothing and walking/running shoes
We work in partnership with an expanding selection of cycle shops and outlets across Cambridgeshire.
10% off cycle training and maintenance
- Ridingabike – www.ridingabike.co.uk – 07765 880 440 – For businesses in St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon and Cambridge
- Outspoken – www.outspokentraining.co.uk – 01223 473820 on cycling services for businesses including group cycle training, Dr Bike & workplace bike maintenance training demos
- Wonder Gears – www.wondergearsbicycleworkshop.wordpress.com – 01223 781276 10% on a year bike care plan with free bike pick up or repair or Science Park and CRC and free use of a pool bike. 10% on cycling maintenance course, free puncture repair kit.
10% off bike hire
10% off purchase of new bicycles, cycle accessories and parts
10% off purchase of cycle accessories – Cambridge
10% off purchase of new bicycles – St Neots
10% off any full price products for running and cycling – Cambridgeshire
- Rutland Cycling, Grafham Water Cycling- Huntingdon – 01480 812500, also 5% of new bikes, 15% off full service, complimentary safety check (discount in shop only)
- Up & Running – Cambridge www.upandrunning.co.uk – 01223 311 843
5% off purchase of bicycles – Cambridge
5% off purchase of bicycles – Ely
- City Cycle Centre Tel 01353 663131, (except sale and Cyclescheme) and 10% off accessories when spending £20 or more
- JT Cycles 01353 667627 and 10% off accessories & repairs
Other cycling deals
- The Electric Transport Shop – www.electricbikesales.co.uk – 01223 247410, 5% discounts across all e-bikes and accessories.
- The Bikeman – www.thebikeman.co.uk – 07747 591744 5% off second hand bikes only, also 5% off labour and accessories
A discount of 10% off Halfords gift vouchers is also available to employees of TfC member organisations. The gift vouchers are redeemable in store only, and can be used on all items, including bicycles and cycling accessories. Please contact us if you require the code to access the Halfords’ discount. Click here for more information.
The discounts are only available to staff of employers who are members of TfC. Please show proof of employment with your employer when making a discounted purchase.