The Greater Cambridge Partnership, an academic-business-civic economic growth consortium, has been successful in securing up to £1billion in funding to 2030 to help create the right conditions to keep Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire a successful and thriving city region.
This is an opportunity to hear more from the GCP on the local growth story and engage with developing further solutions in transport infrastructure, skills, housing and ‘Smart’ technology.
We want to know:
– What are the key growth challenges affecting your business?
– What are the transport needs of your business/workforce now and in the future?
– What should be the priority areas for the partnership over the next 10 years?
Sessions will provide you with:
– Information about the Greater Cambridge Partnership, the growth challenge and plans for its future investment strategy to address this.
– Facilitated group discussions and feedback on transport, with a focus on city centre access including: traffic management, looking at potential physical and/or fiscal measures; principles of a Workplace Parking Levy.
– Time for networking.
Light refreshments will be served. Please email email@example.com with details of any special dietary requirements in advance, clearly stating which briefing event this refers to.
The event is free to business, however spaces are limited, therefore please book as soon as possible. If you would like to know more then please contact Neil Cuttell at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01480 277180.
If you are unable to attend, you can still have your say by attending a community pop-up event being held across the area or online at www.greatercambridge.org.uk/bigconversation.
The business briefing is subject to final approval by the GCP Executive Board on 20 September. Any changes to the schedule will be published here and communicated with delegates at the earliest opportunity.
Follow Travel for Cambridgeshire on social media: